Special Offers-Idle Hour Holidays, Southwest Scotland
Special Offers and Discounts
Please note not all the following discounts are available when you book online - to get the best possible deal on your holiday, please phone or email us direct.
In recognition of the fact that many of our guests, particularly out of season, are of retirement age, we have joined up with 'Seniors Discounts' to offer special deals for those aged 60 and above. Generally, we will offer a discount of 5% when you book with us from November to March - please check below for any additional packages on offer.
Please note discounts are subject to availability and do not apply to short breaks, or during peak periods such as Christmas and New Year, or when another discount is already applied.
If you have stayed with us before, we would be delighted to welcome you back for a second (or 3rd, or 100th!) visit. When you book again, do let us know you have stayed before and we will offer you a discount of at least 5% on normal advertised prices.
Late Availability Bargains
* All bookings made direct within 14 days of arrival will attract a minimum 10% discount.
* Winter/Spring 2018 - 7 night stays arr. March 3rd/10th now just £280 (was £330), arr. 17th March now £300 (was £360), short breaks (3+ nights) from just £180, only when you book direct. (Savings via Freetobook limited to 5% off normal prices.)
* Easter 2018 - 3 / 4 nights arr Sat 31st March £280 / £310; 3 / 4 nights arr. Mon 9th or Tues 10th £270 / £300
Honeymoon and Equal Marriage Celebratory Deals
* Tide's Reach makes an ideal romantic getaway; if you book to spend your honeymoon with us, we will offer a reduction of 5% off the price of your stay.
* To mark the recent decision of the Scottish Episcopal Church to approve the celebration of same sex marriages, we are offering a discount of 5% of the cost of a honeymoon stay at Tide's Reach to any couples travelling to (or within) Scotland to celebrate their marriage.
* An extra 10% off the price of all 7 night stays (or 5% off a short break) from April to October when you stay as a couple (using one room only) and book no more than 14 days in advance (unless already discounted for those dates, when we will offer a further 5% off 7 nights only). Minimum 5% off all non-discounted stays November to March, when booked up to 28 days in advance.
Wildlife & Artistic Wonders
* If you are visiting the area to take part in one of our great Festival events, (including Wild Spring /Wild Autumn Festival, Wigtown Book Festival, local Walking Festivals, or any events during the D&G Arts Festival), we will knock £25 off the price of your 7 night stay, or £10 off the price of a short break (unless there is already a better discount in place).
Emergency Services Discount
* NHS staff, police, fire & rescue services and social care workers can claim a 10% discount on 7 night stays, or 5% off short breaks when you book direct with ourselves.